What are Makalo swimwear suits made of?
Our Makalo swimwear suits made up of a combination of polyester and spandex.
What care should I give my swimsuit?
Taking care of your swimsuit is very important for it to last as long as possible. These are some important points that you should keep in mind:
- Do not iron.
- Hand wash with cold water.
- Let it dry naturally with indirect sunlight.
- Make sure there is no sand left in the garment
- Do not dry clean, or wash with warm or hot water.
- Store in a dry place where air flows frequently to prevent moisture from accumulating on clothing.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight, as this may deteriorate the textile and cause the color to fade.
- Never wash your suit in the washing machine, even on the delicate/hand-wash cycle.
Can I modify or cancel my order?
Once you have placed the order no cancellation or modification can be made
How can I track my order?
Once you order we will send you a link with your tracking number and information. If you still have not received your email, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you out!
I have not received confirmation of my order:
Please be sure to check your junk mail or spam folder if your confirmation email does not appear in your inbox. If you still have not received your email, please email us at email@example.com so we can help you out!
I have received my order wrong, what can I do?
If you received the wrong item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and an image of the incorrect item (s) so we can organize to have the correct items shipped out.